PBIS Coloring/Activity sheets feature your mascot and come in a set of 14 downloadable pdfs. Have your students write in the rules and behavioral expectations for the area of the school featured on the sheet.
Using your mascot as a role model to visually demonstrate positive behavior is a good idea for many reasons:
- Children consider themself to be like the mascot - part of the mascot's family/community
- Children imitate the mascot
- Children learn more easily from visual examples
- The mascot gives you a framework for explaining behavioral expectations
- Mascots are very engaging
- Mascot memories last a life time!